Penerbit BRIN indexed by :
About the Press
BRIN Publishing is under the command of and is responsible to Deputy for Facilitation of Research and Innovation - National Research and Innovation Agency.
Our main work revolves around planning, acquiring, designing, and distributing scientific knowledge to the public.
To become a leading and innovative national scientific publisher as well as a reference and activator of enriching the lives of the nation.
- Increasing the capacity and capability of scientific publishing services
- Optimizing the use of science and technology to support efficient, transparent, and accountable publishing services
- Strengthening networking and publishing cooperation with stakeholders for national, regional, and international scope
- Ensuring publication quality standards.
Main Duties and Functions
BRIN Publishing has the task of planning, acquiring, packaging, and disseminating scientific information to the public.
In carrying out its duties, BRIN Publishing performs the following functions:
- composing activity and budget plans;
- implementation of managing and packaging for both manuscripts and audiovisual;
- providing services for the acquisition of scientific information;
- implementation of technical cooperation in the field (acquisition) of scientific information;
- implementation of financial affairs, human resources of the apparatus, administration, administration of state property, and households; and
- evaluation and preparation of activity reports.